Translate

Thursday 13 March 2014

Wedding Ideas!

Hi Guys!

So as you all know I am (hopefully) getting married next year! Excited! 
And I just wanted to share with you all some of the ideas I had for my wedding.

Well Bobby and I aren't looking at having a big wedding so we're not having a sit down meal or anything like that, literally just wedding then reception.

So you've already seen my d.i.y bouquet!
http://paigeduggan93.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/wedding-flowers.html
Which I love and am going to be making a single flower for each of my bridesmaids.

But there are a few other ideas that I have had so here they are:

We went to view a venue which was completely out of our price range and when it came to viewing the room where the actual ceremony would be taking place, I noticed that they had tea lights in jars all the way down the aisle. Needless to say I fell in love with the idea immediately! 
http://behindtheaisle.com/new-borrowed-and-blue/2013/5/29/diy-glow-lanterns
Another thing I really want for my wedding day is a wish tree 
http://www.herecomestheguide.com/blog/detail/wish-for-a-better-guest-book/
I love the idea that instead of carrying a big book around for people to sign wishing you luck, you can just place a beautiful little tree at the side of the room and your guests can just write small cards. I think they will be lovely to keep and look back on!

And the dress!
It has to be lace!

I want this one so much but I don't know where it's from so I'm going to have to search for one like it :(

If you have any other ideas please get in touch I would love to hear what you think!

Stay safe
Paige
xo




1 comment:

  1. Hey Paige,

    Thanks for stopping by our blog! love your ideas....have you look at youandyourwedding forums people are always selling their things from weddings, i'm sure you easily pick up a wishing tree or vases, candle holders etc.

    Anyway following on google+ ...did you see our giveaway..we have a brides the show ticket for Sunday :)

    Karis from www.practicaleverafter.co.uk

    ReplyDelete