Translate

Monday 7 April 2014

Guess who's back...

Hi Guys!

It's been ages I know so let me catch you up on what been happening since my last post!

I bought a new car!

Yes it kind of looks like a boy racer car but it will do me nicely!
I have named him Pepe La Pew (because lets face it, it looks like a skunk!)
I cannot drive it yet because my logbook still has not arrived sooo, I can't tax him :/

I have been working my butt off at college and placement and get this, my placement have said that, and I quote, I "am the best student that they have ever had"! Arrgghh! Feels so good to be appreciated for all the work I do!

I have an interview at Northampton Uni on the 28th so am really excited about that! I have also finished my student finance so now it's the waiting game!

I have been working non-stop with one of my clients since the other unfortunately went into hospital. :(
I am completely drained!

There has been ALOT of family drama! 
Which hopefully will sort itself out.
I have obviously already said what I needed to the rest is in others hands.

I have been to see my family this weekend which was so nice!
I know that my little sister is taking the 'drama' hard so spending time with her and my little brother was exactly what was needed. Huge cuddles were had!

I've spent loads of time with Bobby which has been lovely! 
I only came back today so I will have to get used to sleeping alone again :/
Oh and my tyre blew up on the home!
Mortified!
Well I think that's about it.

Hope your all well!

Stay Safe
Paige
xo


No comments:

Post a Comment