Translate

Thursday 6 March 2014

Jump

Hi Guys!

So never mind my 21st, it was Bobby's 21st 5 days before mine! I completely forgot to post this sooner because Bobby was over and I rarely get a chance to see him so was kind of consumed in spending time with him. Well any way I got him a birthday present which I gave him a week before his birthday and this was it:  


Yep I took Bobby skydiving! 
(Thats him in the orange :)) 

It was incredible! He jumped out of a plane at 13,000 feet! 
He loved every second of it and I am so glad that I could make it happen for him.
 It means a lot that he enjoyed it seems he is going into the paras in April (and as far as I can figure, jumping out of planes is a daily occurrence in that job!

So here's some more of the photos!






Personally, I love this one :)
Hope you all like the pictures :)

Stay safe,
Paige
xo


No comments:

Post a Comment