Translate

Thursday 6 March 2014

Hard work!

Hi Guys!

So I had a really good day today! I've had nothing but praise off the placement I started at last Monday (said I was the best student they've ever had! Oh stop it) And today I got my results for my Unit 13 assignment which I actually really enjoyed doing and worked pretty hard on (I got an A!)


so pretty good news all around today. It makes me feel better to see that all my hard work is recognised and paying off!
So really good day..

..but then I came home and so did 'someone else' I live with, and in all honestly they've completely ruined my day!
I spend most of the time in my room and I suppose this person thinks that I'm just anti-social or something, but, the truth is I actually can not stand to be around them! And if I was around them for a long period of time, safe to say that it wouldn't take long before I was very ill again. 

The hypocrisy drives me insane, the opinions given that were never asked for, the constant face that looks like they've just drank a pint of sour milk! I just can not deal with it day-in and day-out.
It upsets me because when I didn't live with this person I thought they were great but now, I honestly can't stand them! And I know it sounds terrible (and is for other reasons) but I can't keep just putting up with the constant moaning and ridiculous expectations that this person has! 
It's like everything is expected of everyone else but nothing should be expected of them!
I will not tell this person anything about me whether good or bad because they will have always have something to say on the matter, whether it's their place to or not.
Especially with things that make me happy or I get excited about because this person will burst my bubble the first chance they get!
In all honestly it infuriates me more that I can not leave. I have no where else to go. Having to put up with it for the next 3 years whilst I'm in uni as well! I don't know if I can do it!

But on a positive note I have shared with you my good news! Sorry about venting but my blog is the only place that I feel safe enough to say these things.

Stay safe.
Paige
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment