Translate

Monday 16 June 2014

Taking Stock!

Well HELLOOO blog enthusiasts!

So the other day I was blog hoping and having a little look around our tiny blog corner of the internet and came across the cutest blog called A Girl Behind A Lens. Well anyway Chloe had found this post on another blog called Taking Stock and decided to do it too. And you'll never guess what; I am also going to do it :)
I honestly think it's a really good way to just do a quick mood check and with terms coming to a close you tend to find yourself with all this time on your hands and not really knowing how you feel about it.
So here it goes:


Making : wedding plans!
Cooking : cooked a Chicken curry yesterday so I didn't have to cook today.
Drinking : My home-made Cappuccino (see previous post on how-to)
Reading: quite a few blogs atm
Watching: I'm actually pretty into Downton Abbey right now (I never had time to watch it when it was on. Catch-up is a live-saver!)
Wanting: Too much.
Looking: forward
Playing: Wiggle - Jason Derulo 
Wasting: away (I need food soon)
Fixing: my blog
Wishing: for money
Enjoying: the calm
Waiting: for college results
Liking: this cute little stock take
Wondering: If things will ever turn out the way I would like them too.
Loving: hearing from my Dad more
Hoping: that my fiancé gets on well on Monday
Marvelling: at others ideas
Needing: food, definetely food.
Smelling: lavender
Wearing: pyjamas (I know, lazy!)
Following: lots of new blogs
Noticing: that I feel better when I'm productive
Knowing: that I should start eating more healthily
Thinking: I can't do it
Feeling: hungry
Bookmarking: different blogs and new ideas
Opening: the door
Giggling: at my fiance's silly txts

Feeling: Nope, still hungry

Stay safe
Paige
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment