Translate

Sunday 15 June 2014

Nivea Day Cream!

Hi Lovelys!

So today I wanted to share with you all my absolute fave day cream.


This is Nivea Visage Tinted Moisturising Day Cream.
You can get this from Superdrug for just £1.70 per 50 ml!
So it definitely doesn't break the bank.
Personally I think that this is a great product. It evens out skin tone and enhances your skins natural glow. As far as the moisturising goes, it works but due to how my skin is I still have to apply more moisturiser to dry areas. 
I am very prone to spot outbreaks so having a product like this that moisturises and tints is a blessing. The days of cake like foundation are gone and I don't have to worry about getting more spots from wearing it. It is so light on your skin that it literally feels like you have nothing on.
Another great thing about this product is that you really don't have to use a lot of it. I have the 50ml and I have had it for well over a month now and it's still pretty much full.
You get much more then your moneys worth!
If anyone else uses this product or maybe has a different opinion about it feel free to comment.

Stay safe
Paige 
xo


No comments:

Post a Comment