Translate

Sunday 15 June 2014

Father's Day!

Hi Guys!

So today is fathers day as you all know.
I would like to wish my dad a lovely day.

My dad and I. 02/03/1993
We don't really see eye to eye and our relationship is pretty touch and go. 
It's been very hard for me because of things that have happened in the past to let go of the resentment.
But I have tried my hardest and I know that sometimes I may not appreciate him as much as I should.
Regardless of our ups and downs I still realise how lucky I am to have a dad and have had the opportunity to have a relationship with him, even if it isn't the kind of father/daughter relationship I had hoped for.
No matter what happens or has happened I will always love my dad.
He is the only one I will ever have.
Happy father's day Dad!

I would also like to say happy father's day to my mother.

My Mum and I. 1996

There have been long periods in my life when she has been both my mother and father.
It must have been really hard for her to take on both roles, especially knowing that my dad was still a part of my life.
She did such a good job raising me and I would like to thank her for everything she has done for me and no doubt is yet to do for me.
I love you Mum.
Always.

The fact of the matter is without both of them, there would be no me.
I am eternally grateful to both of them for everything.
They can never be replaced.

Stay safe
Paige
xo


No comments:

Post a Comment