Translate

Friday 7 March 2014

Living with a 3 year old!

Hi Guys!

So maybe you have children or are planning to or maybe you have younger brothers/sisters like I do. Well I'm going to tell you what it's like to live with a 3 year old, especially a 3 year old boy.

The terror!
So this is my little brother, Luke, as you guys know I have another little brother and a little sister but I don't live with either of them. They live with my dad. 

Living with Luke is lovely but completely exhausting!
He is on the go 24/7, never stops, only to sleep and he doesn't even need to much of that!

So here's a list of what it's like to live with my adorable baby brother!
  • I constantly have to check my shoes before putting them on because I can guarantee that he has hid something inside of them most of the time!
  • I know (unwillingly) all the Ben 10 aliens. It is on all the time!
  • As well as the power rangers. It was great when I was 3 but now, no.
  • Nothing I own is safe or sacred!
  • He is one of the best antidepressants ever!
  • He never fails to make me laugh
  • Constant worrying because he constantly falls over, hits his head, leg, arm, back and everywhere else!
  • There is no such thing as privacy! He just walks into my room and the bathroom! I've never been watch whilst on the toilet before now it's a regular occurrence.
  • The tantrums are incredible. Lots of screaming and crying! but the amazing thing is that he can switch it off straight away!
  • He is super manly when his dad is around but when it's just us and mum he is a massive softy!
  • He gives the best cuddles and kisses!
  • I laugh at him everyday because of something he does or says.
  • It has taught me a lot just by watching him grow and develop.
  • I have been proud of things that I thought I would never be proud of such as when he pooed on the toilet for the first time. I nearly cried!
  • I become frustrated really easily
  • We fight a lot regardless of the huge age gap. It's mostly because I don't let him get his own way.
  • And above all I love living with him. I love seeing him everyday. To wake up in the morning and see his chipper little face with a beaming grin, well, makes it all worth while.
Stay safe
Paige
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment