Translate

Sunday 2 February 2014

Wedding Flowers

Hi Guys!
So I am finally getting married in 2015 (hopefully October) and I wanted to share with you the flowers that I will be having for my wedding day. So here they are:



I'm actually really pleased with how they turned out! I made them myself with help from my mum and even if I say so myself, I think they are gorgeous and so unique.
So we made the petals individually, 5 for each flower and stuck them together with strong glue. Generally we still had to sit holding them together for a while just to be sure they didn't all fall apart.

I got the fairytale card from the range (the range is incredible and I want to live there!) as well as the pearls and the wire.
Once all the petals were stuck together and completely dry I twisted the wire so that it was just sitting inside the flower and was secure enough to hold the flowers in place.
Then using a soldering iron or wand or what ever you want to call it, I melted the top of the wire and placed it inside the bead/pearl.

I twisted all the wires together at the bottom so everything was secure and wrapped it in tissue paper so it doesn't take my eye out whilst I'm walking down the isle. 
I then used glitter glue to tidy the concertinas in the petals. 
When I get chance I'm going to cover the tissue by wrapping it in lace and creating a tail at the end. Hopefully the lace will match by dress!

If you want to know any more like how to create the petals then get in touch via the 'contact me' page.

Stay safe
Paige
xo



2 comments:

  1. they are very pretty you did a very good job they look great

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I'm pretty pleased with them. Hopefully they'll be even better when they are finished :)

    ReplyDelete