Translate

Sunday 2 February 2014

Lists, lists we all love lists!

Hi Guys!
So I've decided to make a list of my personal achievements in life, thus far. This post really made me think about the things in life that I view as important to me so here we go. 

Totally miss my red hair :(

  1. I made it out of secondary school alive!
  2. After a string of bad & pointless relationships I let myself take a chance with someone that was a dear friend to me & it paid off.
  3. I got engaged! & am planning our wedding for 2015.
  4. I've been in a helicopter.
  5. I've been in a submarine.
  6. I stopped biting my nails after 15 years.
  7. I achieved the highest grade on my case study exam over 3 campuses.
  8. I've been indoor sky diving.
  9. I passed my level 2 in childcare and education at an A grade.
  10. Every time I get an A on assignments, my mum gets me cake. (This is an achievement, I love cake).
  11. I got a conditional offer from Northampton to do Psychology without attending any kind of interview!
  12. I'm going to Italy for the summer to work as an au pair! (So excited!)
  13. I passed my driving test & now own a car.
  14. The job that I have now is the first job that I got for myself, well without having a mutual friend with the employer anyway.
  15. I went topless on a beach. (Big deal for me, not body confident!)
  16. I started this blog just after Christmas and am still posting.
  17. I have not been pregnant or on benefits in my whole 21 years. Huge achievement considering where I'm from.
  18. I'm a credit to my family. This is important to me because family means every thing to me.
  19. I was told by my tutor that I write so well that she had to check the whole of my first assignment for plagiarism. That was nice.
  20. Even when I had severe depression, I still didn't let it control my life. Pretty proud of that one.
  21. & I think it's fitting to end on 21 as I'm going to be 21 in 4 weeks time. I managed to survive 21 years!
How would your list compare?
Stay Safe.
Paige
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment