Translate

Wednesday 1 January 2014

A peek...

Bobby & I
So I thought maybe it would be appropriate for you all to know a little about me. 
My name is Paige Charlotte Turner, born 02/03/1993, that makes me 20 at the moment soon to be 21 though. I currently reside in Corby with is a town in Northants in England. I moved here 2 years ago with my mother and little brother; I used to live in Birmingham.
I am engaged to an incredible man called Robert. From the 16th of Jan he will be joining the army. The Paras to be exact. It's incredible how hard he has worked to get there and how much he wants it but it's also so scary that he's going. I met Bobby (he rarely gets called Robert) at secondary school and have known him for about 10 years now but we've only been together for 3 years.
I am at college studying my Level 3 Diploma in Childcare and am now going throught the whole Uni process. I am applying to do mental health nursing. It's something very important to me as quite a few people I love and myself have a mental illness.
I have 3 younger siblings. Megan, Luke and Jake. Megan is 8, Luke is 3 and Jake is 2. Megan and Jake live with my dad and Luke and I live with my mum.
I am extemely family orientated and travel over to Birmingham alot so I can see my family. I miss them. 
I am not glamorous in any way. I am completely down to earth.
Well if theres anything else you want to know, just ask I suppose.
Paige xo

No comments:

Post a Comment