Translate

Friday 14 February 2014

Surprise!

Hi Guys!
Sorry I know I haven't posted in a while but I've been really busy with everything :/.

So today is valentines (merrr) and as you know from my previous post about valentines day, I am not it's biggest fan but today I received something at my door which actually made my day.

And here it is:

It's real.

So after agreeing that we weren't celebrating valentines because of everything I mentioned in the previous post. Bobby had this delivered to my house anyway! And it is beautiful!

I have to admit, it did annoy me a bit because I don't like valentines day but the fact that I didn't know I was getting it was what made it special. He could have sent me this any day. It didn't matter that I was today.
People in relationships kind of just expect to get something for valentines day and that's okay because it's prearranged but getting something when you expected nothing feels so much better.

I honestly wanted to kiss him, then punch him!
And he's coming over on Sunday so I might just do that.

With our birthday's coming up soon it's going to pretty exciting as neither of us know what each other has got us. So it's pay back for this beautiful surprise that I told him not to get!

Thank you Bobby, because I know you read my posts. I love you so much, everyday.

Stay safe
Paige
xo






No comments:

Post a Comment