Translate

Monday 3 February 2014

DISNEYLAND PARIS! 2013

Hi Guys!
So like everyone, I hear the words Disney and land and I turn straight back into my 5 year old self!
I never had the chance to go when I was younger, always promised but never followed through. So last year Bobby decided he had to take me and I was not disappointed!

Obviously the first point of call was to purchase Minnie Mouse ears!


We stayed in the Santa Fe hotel which was lovely!









Bobby still being a big kid!



We went to the buffalo bill dinner show.
  



This was the best ride without a doubt!



The Disney Dreams show was spectacular!


And to top it all off we discovered Annette's diner. Beautiful food!

I would go again in a heartbeat. Even the 3 days we were there just wasn't enough to see everything!
Hope you like the pictures.

Stay Safe
Paige
xo







No comments:

Post a Comment